- Kindness, Compassion & Mutual Respect: You and your pets have the right to expect professional, courteous and kind care from everyone at Winter Hill Veterinary Clinic. A mutually respectful and trusting relationship is an absolute requirement to work together.
- Late Arrival Policy: In order for us to be able to provide proper medical care for all of our patients, if you are 15 minutes late for a scheduled exam and we cannot accommodate seeing you later in the day, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- No Show/Same Day Cancellation/Repeat Late Arrival Policy: If there are two occurrences of any of the following: being 15 minutes late or more for an exam or tech visit, same day cancellations, not showing up for appointments, not showing for surgeries- in order to book in the future you will need to pre-pay for services in full. These prepayments are non-refundable.
- Patient Arrivals: For everyone's safety, all dogs must be on leashand properly controlled. All cats must be in a secure carrier and we ask that they remain in them until we begin the examination.
- Payment: Full payment is required at the time of service. For your convenience we accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover and cash.
- Medication Refills: As mandated by federal law, an annual exam is a requirement in order to fill any prescriptions. There are some conditions requiring blood testing before we can authorize prescriptions and some prescriptions cannot be filled in full based on this rule. Please allow 24 hours for refills.
- Declawing of Cats and Cosmetic Surgery for Dogs: We strongly oppose the declawing of cats, ear cropping and tail docking for dogs and will not perform these procedures.