- PLEASE SEE OUR BLOG POSTS FOR OUR LATEST POLICIES (CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE BLOG!)
- Kindness, Compassion & Mutual Respect: You and your pets have the right to expect professional, courteous and kind care from everyone at Winter Hill Veterinary Clinic. A mutually respectful and trusting relationship is an absolute requirement to work together.
- Late/No Show/24 Hour Cancellation Policy: In order for us to be able to provide proper medical care for our patients, keep staff safe and perform appropriate cleaning and safety protocols, there are late/cancellation and no show fees. If you are 10 minutes late we will not be able to see you and you will be charged a fee. If you are late for your visit as mentioned before, for cancellations without 24 hours notice, or if you do not show up for your visit you will be charged 38.44 for tech visits, 88.53 for doctor visits and half of the estimated cost of surgical procedures. If any of these circumstances occur, in order to book in the future, you will need to pre-pay for services in full. These pre-payments are non-refundable .
- Patient Arrivals: *Please see our blog post about visits* and remember that for everyone's safety, all dogs must be on leash and properly controlled. All cats must be in a secure carrier.
- Payment: Full payment is required at the time of service, we accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover.
- Medication Refills: As mandated by federal law, an annual exam is a requirement in order to fill any prescriptions. There are some conditions requiring blood testing before we can authorize prescriptions and some prescriptions cannot be filled in full based on this rule. Please allow 24 hours for refills.
- Declawing of Cats and Cosmetic Surgery for Dogs: We strongly oppose the declawing of cats, ear cropping and tail docking for dogs and will not perform these procedures.